Thursday, May 31, 2007

2007 mpi104 : week 11 : keeping track of visitors

It is useful to know how many visitors you have as you can determine whether your content is actually good and if people read it. Previously I have used a counter from a different website which only allowed me to see how many people had visited my page. This is very different to the one that I now have which is from site meter.

Site meter allows me to see many things such as:

- how many people have visited my blog
- what time frame people visited
- how they came to my blog
- how they left my blog

So I have just joined site meter so I don’t have that many blog hits as I had to restart mine but I did get up to around two hundred which I think is a solid effort as my blog isn’t that interesting at all.

No comments: