Thursday, June 7, 2007

mpi104 : week 12 : tweaking templates/html


previously my blog was very busy but jo kept talking about it which at first i didn't mind but then i started to freak out so i changed my aesthetics of my blog.

so what i had before was a pre-made template that everyone can use from bloggers options. then i changed the size of the font and the type of the text also the colours. i made my title 'erin.' really large and in red which is like what it is now. i also uploaded an image to flickr and put it in the html. codes it took me a little bit to work out where i needed to delete the old background so i could insert the new one. but i managed to work it out.

the problem with my old template is that it made the text hard to read. which i was cool about cause i had nothing really interesting to say and i cannot write very well! anyway jo always commented on it so i decided to take out the background which has made it easier to read the different posts that i have created.

i feel that my template that i have created is very simple but its also very individual.


just to note . html stands for.

Hypertext Markup Language.

i had no idea thus i thought i would share with everyone.

No comments: